These people are SO my people. All of them, not even just Elizabeth and Travis, but I’d be comfortable saying the entire wedding party and also the family and probably even the guests while I’m at it! There was SO much fun and laughter and just great humor to go around for everyone. I don’t know if I’ve personally even laughed as much at a wedding as I did at this one, everyone was just such a hoot! (Is that phrase still hip?)
Amazing things to look for in this wedding, in no particular order:
- A teary first look with dad where dad wipes away his daughter’s tears, and in such a “dad” fashion, does a little “boop” on her nose, causing Elizabeth to laugh. If you look closely enough, you can even see his own cheeks wet with tears (oh my heart!)
- Some pretty dang awesome Texas style going on here: of course boots, some classy bling, cowboy hats, wildflower reception centerpieces (seriously love this), and bouquets made of dried lavender.
- A beautiful venue: Chapel Creek Ranch is one of my favorite places to shoot! So many good places for good light!
- First look with bridesmaids. Their reaction is priceless!
- A surplus of bride and groom pictures because frankly, I just couldn’t pair it down any more to favorites than I already did.
- One of my favorite moments, which a lot of you already know, being the private last dance. Just last moments to be with each other and take some time to hold each other without anyone watching.
Thank you so much, Elizabeth and Travis, for being so awesome and bringing ME so much joy. I appreciate you guys and am so grateful to have photographed your wedding and frankly just spend time with y’all.
View their gallery here: Elizabeth + Travis’s Gallery