Intimate weddings are near and dear to my heart, I don’t think that’s a secret. I absolutely *ADORE* weddings where everyone there is part of the bride and groom’s framily (friends + family, aka the BEST peeps), it makes such a close, inviting atmosphere where everyone feels welcome. I’d been dying to shoot at Loft Zaza in downtown Gainesville since I discovered their instagram, and maannn I wasn’t disappointed! If you can’t tell, I adore those windows and those deconstructed walls. Exposed brick?! BE STILL MY HEART.
Carissa and James are also a reminder of why I feel so lucky to do what I do. I feel so honored that I have these two fun, awesome, and truly kind-hearted people who ask me to be a part of this experience… also, it doesn’t hurt that they are good lookin’ as well. 😉
Things to look out for on this blog:
- Freaking FLAWLESS makeup by Laura Lomonaco Makeup
- A first for me: Dad helping Carissa into her wedding dress (cue the “awww’s”)
- First look with James and Carissa with way too many photos (because I couldn’t choose which ones would tell the story best!)
- Bride and groom portraits that somehow hit the mark both on the ADORABLE scale as well as the BADASS scale!
- Some tearful first dances that YES OKAY made me start crying as well
All in all, 10/10 would do it again. LET’S PLAN ANOTHER ONE, GUYS!