Ooohhh how I adore these two families. I first learned about Briley and Nick’s engagement even before Briley knew about it! I got an email from Briley’s mom asking about my photography for her daughter for a possible date in December. A couple days later, I got an email from Nick’s mom asking about the SAME date. Now, I’ve shot with Nick’s family before (his beautiful sister Jessica’s wedding at the same church!), so I was sooo worried about this suddenly popular date and missing a chance to shoot with a family I’ve already worked with.
Lo and behold, though, this same date was for the same couple just from excited moms of both the bride and the groom! And guess what? Nick hadn’t even proposed yet at this point! These families were already all-in when it came to these two tying the knot. I absolutely love it!
The wedding day consisted of below freezing temps but holy moly did these two take some AMAZING bride and groom portraits after their wedding.
Things I love about this wedding:
• The family connection all around. From sisters to parents to friends (the family you choose!)
• First look with dad (omg, look at his face. shut up, no YOU’RE crying not me)
• The moment right after Briley and Nick walk out of the chapel and have their “WE’RE MARRIED?! WE’RE MARRIED!!” moment
• That gorgeeeeeeous light during their portraits after the wedding
• Whataburger being passed out near the end of the night and also used for some decor (I love Texas and people with a good sense of fun)
• Two words: CONFETTI EXIT.
Thank you, Briley, Nick, and all of your families for always being so kind and hospitable and always making me feel like I am important and appreciated. It makes me feel really, really honored to be parts of your lives in a way that I hope will help you remember your wedding for decades to come. <3
Check out their full gallery: Briley and Nick’s wedding gallery!